Prothya Biosolutions is one of the few end-to-end pharma companies within The Netherlands with its own product portfolio and pipeline of human plasma derived medicinal products.
Prothya Biosolutions also acts as CMO for other pharmaceutical companies. Prothya Biosolutions is strongly positioned in a specialty market. The company’s head office is in Amsterdam. Prothya Biosolutions is a medium sized pharmaceutical company employing approx. 700 FTEs
Working with us gives you the opportunity to develop your skills in one of the most versatile factories within the Dutch pharmaceutical industry. You can partner with professional coworkers and at the same time enjoy our pleasant working atmosphere.
As an employer, we pay attention to the right balance between your work and your private life. A full-time job is 36 hours a week at our company and many positions offer the possibility of flexible working hours. In addition, we find your personal development and your well-being important. That is why we offer you a personal training budget and various fun and affordable sporting challenges.
The company is subdivided into five units and each unit consists of several departments and subsections. Broadly the classification is as follows:
- Manufacturing: Production (Drug Substance, Drug Products), Technical Support (asset management, maintenance & calibration, utilities) and Center of Expertise (engineering projects, continuous improvement)
- Supply Chain Management: Material Management, Planning & Control, Material Handling
- Quality: Quality Assurance (Release, Operations, Compliance) and Quality Control (Operations, Routine Support, Project Support)
- Medical and Regulatory Affairs: Clinical Operations, Pharmacovigilance, Product Development, Regulatory Affairs
- Commercial Operations: Marketing, Sales, Customer Service
What colleagues say about working at Prothya Biosolutions
“Plasma is not just a raw material that you can buy in the store. It is material with feeling, the medicines that we make can only be made from plasma and not in any other way. Working with this lets you experience every day why our medicines matter to the patient.”
“The working atmosphere is particularly good. You have motivated, experienced and creative colleagues of all ages from whom you learn new things every day.”
“The work is diverse and dynamic. The alternation between different roles and stakeholders makes every day different and unique.”
“Prothya Biosolutions gives you the feeling that you are doing something good, so that makes you more involved with the company. Within SPP you work in a small-scale company, so your work is very diverse and you quickly know all your colleagues by name.”